Terms & Policies
Customer Cancellation Policy - Group Lessons
- All cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the first lesson of the session. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the beginning of a session or after the session has begun is subject to a $15 cancellation fee per student per class.
- After the 2nd lesson of the session, absolutely no monetary refunds will be issued.
- If you miss a lesson, no refund will be granted. Plan your schedule accordingly.
- Make-up lessons take place only on Friday nights between 7:00pm and 8:30pm at the New Territory Ellis Creek Pool.
- Schedule a make-up lesson in the Customer Portal.
- We cannot guarantee the same instructor for a make-up lesson. Make-up lessons will have no more than 3 students, and we will try our best to group students together who are of similar class levels, but this is not guaranteed.
- Swimmers are granted 1 free make-up lesson per session. After that, make-up lessons are $10 per swimmer per make-up lesson. Attendance is taken at make-up lessons in order to adhere to this policy.
- If the lesson cancels due to weather, you will receive a free make-up lesson. A weather related make-up lesson does not count towards your 1 free make-up lesson per session. It is up to you to schedule the make-up lesson. You may schedule the free make-up for a Friday that is convenient for you.
- All swimmers must be potty trained. No swim diapers allowed during the lesson.
- Females should have their hair securely tied during the lesson.
- We recommend females to wear one-piece swimsuits.
- We recommend males to wear the jammer style swimsuit.
- All swimmers must bring goggles to the lesson. We recommend Speedo Vanquishers that can be purchased at Lane 4 Swim Shop or Academy.
- Check your email for lesson cancellations due to weather. We will send a mass email if lessons are cancelled due to weather.
- If Sugar Land Swim School cancels the lesson due to weather conditions, you will be granted a free make-up lesson. Make-up lessons take place on Friday nights only at the New Territory Ellis Creek Pool.
- In the event of lightening or thunder during the lesson, the remainder of the lesson will be cancelled for safety reasons.
- If more than 15 minutes of the lesson gets completed before the inclement weather strikes, you will not receive a free make-up lesson.
- Only swimmers taking a swim lesson may be in the pool.
- Once the lesson is over, all swimmers must exit the pool. No exceptions.
- The slide at the Club Pool may not be used. The diving boards may not be used at Anderson and/or Ellis Creek.
- The baby pools may not be used.
Swim Lesson Cancellations
- Sugar Land Swim School reserves the right to cancel a lesson based on the weather or any other reason.